Many Pharmacy associations provide to better, help, and protect pharmacy professionals as well as patients. A choice of the worlds larger Pharmacy associations include:
- American Pharmacists Association
Pharmacist.com is the home of the American Pharmacists Accociation and features your top source for pharmacy news, pharmacist drug information.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
Represents pharmacists who practice in hospitals, health maintenance organizations, long-term care facilities, home care, and other components of health.
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
National organization representing the interests of pharmaceutical education and educators.
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
ASCP is the international professional association providing leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling pharmacists to advance the practice of this career.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) - an international association of clinical pharmacists dedicated to optimizing drug therapies
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
International membership association offers certification, education/training, networking opportunities, industry news, and other related information.
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
A national professional society dedicated to the concept and practice of pharmaceutical care in managed health care environments.
- American Association of Pharmacy Technicians
Association dedicated to supporting and educating pharmacy technicians throughout the United States.
- California Pharmacists Association
The professional society representing all pharmacists in California.
Other Pharmacy associations